In partnership with The Stollery Charitable Foundation, BC Interior Community Foundation presented a grant of $7995.00 to Tara Ettinger of Big Bear Child & Youth Advocacy Centre. This funding will support essential improvements to their new location, including a lobby renovation. BCICF & The Stollery Charitable Foundation are pleased to support Big Bear CYAC’s mission to provide a collaborative response to child/youth maltreatment through advocacy, intervention and continued support in a child-friendly environment.
- Emergency Community Support Fund
- BC Interior Community Foundation & The Stollery Charitable Foundation Fund partner to provide Big Bear CYAC with essential funding
- VF Capacity Building Grant Recipients
- Community Project Grant Recipients – 2020
- The Stollery Charitable Foundation Fund Grants Funding to Kamloops Food Bank