BC Interior Community Foundation in Partnership with Vancouver Foundation
VF Capacity Building Grant
This Grant is for Capacity Building
The VF Capacity Building Grant is here to help charities or qualified donees in our region to obtain, improve, and retain the skills, knowledge, tools, equipment or other resources they may need to continue their mission or scale up their operations.
- Are you Eligible? > Projects/Programs must directly impact Thompson-Nicola & South Cariboo Regions.
- Collect 2 Letters of Reference for your Project or Organization.
- If you are applying for specific items ie: You are a Food Bank and require a specific item (ex: Refrigerator) you will need to collect 2 price quotes. This does not apply to general small items – ie Office Supplies.
- If you are not a Registered Charity/Qualified Donee you will need a written Partner Agreement with an organization which is a Registered Charity or Qualified Donee in order to be eligible.
1. Download & Save Project Expenditures Form > fill & save this form (you will need to upload to your application). BCICF is providing grants to a maximum of $3000-5000.
2. Start Your Application
If you have questions, please contact the office. Note we are only available during Office Hours (Tues, Wed, Thurs, 9am – 1pm; messages will be answered on next available open day; please contact us with questions prior to Thursday, October 29th, 2020, as the application closes on Monday, November 1st.)